CEREC is more than just a machine to make posterior crowns! CEREC can be used for so many applications and one of the best is for transferring all of your implant planning into a handy low-cost guide which makes Implant surgery far less stressful.
- Learn the principles of prosthetically driven implant planning.
- See how to plan a case digitally.
- Appreciate the information gathering and workflow needed to plan and execute a case.
- understand when and when not to do flapless implant surgery.
- At the end of this session you will understand why guided implant surgery is so beneficial.
- You will be able to go back to your practice and plan your first case using CEREC and Orthophos CBCT.